1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198278522066 - (Fizzernix / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fizzernix, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Fizzernix

Fizzernix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:159128169
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198278522066 (Fizzernix)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no other alternate account I only own one.​

Appeal description:
    Hey guys,

I am truly sorry about my scam incident. The reason why I attempted to scam that dude was because I was scammed $300 via a trade up scam. I was very annoyed and i reported the guy to you guys but I didn't have enough evidence of the chat which was quite annoying. So on one Saturday night I decided to try and scam Supersonicaudio1. This was my first or second time ever trying to scam something. It was for a reason though. I wouldn't scam for no reason. After I tried scamming him (you have the screenshots and everything, they are on my steamrep profile) I felt really annoyed and bad that I couldn't get a bit of money back I admit that but i just want to say it will never happen again I promise you guys with all my heart. I cross my heart none of this will ever happen of me again. I want my steamrep scammer ban gone because I am a trustworthy guy and I usually trade quite often with TF2 and CSGO items. Every time I want to trade someone I try to be fair and do a simple trade but i get blocked immediately because I'm banned on steamrep. I promise this will never happen again, my best friend from school said he will buy me an unusual or knife around 50 bucks so ill be happy with that to start me off trading up and doing fair trades. I hope I have convinced you guys and thanks for your time. As you can see on my profile I do have reputation! You can even ask my mates.

P.S - This is my mate and he is buying me the $50 item as i got scammed $300. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033363359/

Fizzernix​
  2. Fizzernix

Fizzernix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:159128169
    Steamrep can you please check this out its been over 5 months and its still pending. Check my history I haven't scammed anyone in 5 months i haven't done anything wrong. I used to trade alot and now i cant because im banned for one silly thing i did. Please review. I will continue to not scam again.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Took a quick look at the report, your appeal and your previous appeals. SR by policy does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses. I am declining to grant your appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**