1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198280669946 - (Kenny S / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kenny S, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Kenny S

Kenny S Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:160202109
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198280669946 (Kenny S)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    This is my only account thats not banned from csgo​

Appeal description:
    This person named Kush recently made a scam group and I was to lazy to make money so I joined, and they were getting mad at me since I never got any scams in because I thought it was mean to do and they were disappointed with me. Eventually, they stumbled to one of my best friends that had a karambit marble fade. When I said no to helping them scam him, they all got mad at me. This morning, Kush decided to try and get me steam rep banned because I betrayed them. Kush has done this to a lot of people, getting them banned on Steam Rep for no reason and it should stop. One way he does it is by opening the chats in a search browser and inspecting element it to change it and make me look more like a scammer. It would be great If I can be Unbanned from SteamRep and get kush banned since he was doing this for a long time, I have more proof but its on discord thou so its probably useless for you guys but thanks for reading this and have a nice day.

Proof of him being mad at me- https://gyazo.com/73e0b8dc8dd87b65979ea26389f8ed54

Kush profile link- https://steamcommunity.com/id/DankEstKushAround/

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, their is enough doubt to call into question the validity of the accepted report, specifically some inconsistencies discovered based on your version of events. Additionally, time already tagged without any admin followup, lack of additional issues since. I see no additional reason at this time to keep a banned or caution tag. Let me be clear, I am not exonerating you as you admit to otherwise being involved in scamming activities, I am dropping the tag due to impossible to ignore issues. Avoid at all costs shady people going forward and keep yourself out of shady dealings. You are being given an exceedingly rare second chance as you were involved in scamming activities and you will NOT get any benefit of doubt going forward, no matter how small of an offense, you will be re-tagged for any additional issues.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**