1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198286575894 - (黑猫 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ PlayX666 ッ, May 6, 2023.

1. ✪ PlayX666 ッ

✪ PlayX666 ッ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:163155083
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198286575894 (黑猫)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No i dont have any Alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    I just recently recovered my steam account this year 2023 since it was hijacked way back 2018 hope this sr banned will be lost.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You must submit the following for a hijacking claim,
    1. Exact dates you lost and regained your account. (or the absolute best approximation you can give)
    2. Steam Support ticket indicating you lost and regained your account.
    3. Inventory history two weeks prior to losing the account all the way through two weeks after recovering your account.

You will have two weeks to provide the requested information.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. ✪ PlayX666 ッ

✪ PlayX666 ッ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:163155083
    it was lost way back 2018 and now i want to play back on my games on this account

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Hidden screens for privacy
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2023
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. You did not submit the entire ticket, but Valve indicates on the part you did submit that you were NOT HIJACKED.
    2. You did not provide inventory history.
    3. You did not provide an account recovery date.

Would you like me to close out the appeal now or would you like to continue the appeal?

Since the appeal can be closed already, I will give you three days to decide if you want to move forward, in that time, you must provide inventory history as already asked, an exact date, or as close as you can when you recovered your account, an explanation of why you did not recover your account with the email you provided from Valve and an explanation of why Valve said you were NOT HIJACKED.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hello, its well past the deadline provided and as already provided by you and noted, their is no indication of an actual hijacking and your account did impersonate another user. You also did not provide inventory history or an account recovery date. Due to the time sensitive nature of the questions asked, no additional appeals will be considered and you have used up your only appeal.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content: