1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198287393567 - (profile / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ▲Seto▲, Sep 16, 2022.

1. ▲Seto▲

▲Seto▲ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:163563919
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198287393567 (profile)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have 2 alternate accounts but they weren't involved here. But you'd still like to check them out:
    | steamname: Eheheheh
    | steam3ID: [U:1:279529802]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:139764901
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198239795530
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/warhawk134
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198239795530
    And,
    | steamname: RawSkills
    | steam3ID: [U:1:394814906]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:197407453
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355080634
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198355080634

Appeal description:
    (I am not sure if I selected the correct 'Previous appeal' option for my case. I hope it's the correct one.)
    Sorry, I thought I'll get notified by mail so I was just waiting for it. I logged in on steamrep right now and saw that I got accepted for re-appeal. Anyways here goes,

I wanted to send fresh screenshots for the steam ticket but steam already closed it so I can't get it anymore View attachment 801544 . So, I am uploading it them from my old appeal. View attachment 801534 View attachment 801535 . This fresh screenshot, Screenshot (36) View attachment 801533 just shows I did receive it at the time and that I still have the account.
    View attachment 801536 This screenshot is after the hacker changed my email. The IP address is from PH. I am from India.
    The old messages with the hacker. I'll add them too from my previous appeal as well because I deleted that facebook account long time ago. I named them as: Chat with hacker 1-7.
    I was trying to upload my inventory history screenshot but the max is 15. I can't upload them all together so I will upload them in comments.

Okay so like I said in my previous appeal, he added me after we matched randomly in Dota 2. He offered to overpay to buy my items. I don't remember if I even had any idea how I was even gonna receive his payment. He said a high price and I got greedy. I am sorry and I have learnt my lesson.
    He asked me to send my guard code screenshot. He said he wanted to make sure I had it so I just believed him. First, I sent him a screenshot from a throwaway account I made to show him I had the guard on. He found out it wasn't my main account. I should've known and stopped immediately after that but I was too naive and greedy. I told him I'll send the screenshot after the first code expired because I thought he can't do anything with the expired code. I told him I'll send it after the code expired and I made sure 3 codes expired first before sending him the screenshot but he still managed to hack my account with the expired code. I never shared my password.

The trades are either from friends or people from the steam community. The gifts are from my alts or friends. No scam trades were done with anyone when this happened because after he removed my steam guard, I was on a trade cooldown. The only he did was change up my whole profile and messaged friends trying to scam them with the same offers. One of the people was the one who reported it. I think I met them from some random Dota 2 match too. I don't remember because it was too long ago. I also don't think that person is on my friends list anymore.
    Let me know if you require anything else.​

Attached Files:

2. ▲Seto▲

Steam:
    The history is for 2 weeks before the incident. Please let me know if you need more from any time period.

Attached Files:

3. ▲Seto▲

Steam:
    The rest of it:

Attached Files:

4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Sorry for the delay. When you were hijacked and when did you recover you account? Please be specific as possible.
  5. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up. You have 2 weeks.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    It's been well past the 2 week deadline afforded to appellants, I'll give you an additional week to follow up.
  7. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    You have had weeks longer than we afford most appellants to respond. As you have failed to follow up and provide the required information, I am unable to process this appeal and as such, it is thus Rejected.

Regards.