1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198287835588 - (HwK! / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by eKrincy, Jan 8, 2023.

1. eKrincy

eKrincy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:163784930
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198287835588 (HwK!)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any​

Appeal description:
    Dear SteamRep Admins,

As you can see, I was banned for scamming many many years ago.
    What happened back then was that I got scammed by some "friends" and lost some pretty expensive items. I was really salty about it because it took a lot of effort to get them, so I tried "scamming back what I had lost". I attempted scamming once or twice, then realised that I won't get my stuff back so I stopped trying. However I got banned here. After losing most of my inventory, and getting SR banned on top, trading became nearly impossible so I quit tf2 completely.

And yes, my ban was deserved, but note that I didn't actually scam anyone!

This was over 5 years ago and after all that time I just got back into tf2. I'm having a lot of fun again, but it's sad that I have a bunch of valuable items just sitting in my inventory. I don't want to trade anymore (as in making profit) but I would really like to put some cool loadouts together from the remaining items I have left. This would obviously require me to make a couple trades, but most people reject my offers immediately because of my ban.

I hope you understand that this makes it very hard for me, and the whole trading process takes way way more time. My life would be so much easier if I could get unbanned.

Once I bought the items I wanted, I won't trade anymore and of course I'll never try to scam anyone again. I hope you understand my situation, and I hope you can help me.

Thanks,
    HwK​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied. Further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**