1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198288857918 - (Kamber / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kamber, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Kamber

Kamber New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:164296095
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198288857918 (Kamber)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198439239420
    I finally noticed that this was one of my accounts that was deactivated because I made a ticket saying I got scammed when I was 12 and said I was 12 and you need to be 13​

Appeal description:
    Wow, It's been a long time since I've been on this site yeesh. Well, first of all, I would like to say sorry, as I don't really remember lots as it was 550 days it provided me the info that I used a fake gambling site, and yes I admit it I did. I tried using a site (I don't remember) to scam people and I got what I deserved, but this was over 500 days and I believe I have changed. I only trade in rocket league now and think I should have this ban removed as I haven't tried to scam anyone for about 500 days. I am sorry for doing this as I was a poor little kid and wanted money, but now that I profit off rocket league trades there is no reason to scam as I made a business recently and if you scam someone once you get $20, but with my business my customers kept coming back, so in conclusion I would like to remove this ban as I won't ever scam again as its stupid asf.

Thanks,
    Kamber​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479