1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198289017629 - (Shovar / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by {☆Ecchi Ghost☆}, Sep 4, 2020.

1. {☆Ecchi Ghost☆}

{☆Ecchi Ghost☆} Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:164375950
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198289017629 (Shovar)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no other accounts are used for trading​

Appeal description:
    So, 3 years ago i was scammed out of my first unusual that i had gotten with some Christmas money. I got upset and started scamming on a server i was very well known and trusted on. I was even friends with the admin. Most of the items i scammed were from regulars so i was able to return most INCLUDING the most expensive one and the whole reason i got banned in the first place. trading was my life in TF2 because it was the only game i could play at the time on account of my horrible PC and i made lots of friends doing so. But i just did a dumb thing and it snowballed out of control. Since i got banned i couldn't trade anymore and i just gave up on TF2 and trading as a whole. I sold every single thing i had on the market and quit, moved on. im 18 now and getting back into TF2 for the nostalgia. I realize what i did was horrible and dumb and it absolutely wont happen again so i'm trying to appeal once more to remove the scammer tag as well as the two minus reps i have because i returned the items so long ago. I sincerely promise it wont happen ever again, i just want a chance to play this nostalgic game and make more friends trading again. After explaining the story to a couple of poeple they were able to look past the tag and they added me, but most people are not so kind. Please, please deeply consider it, my regards.​
  2. {☆Ecchi Ghost☆}

{☆Ecchi Ghost☆} Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:164375950
    I would also like to clear something up. I just noticed 15 year old me thought it would be a hilarious idea to completely lie about a lot of important stuff, not sure if it's possible for you to change this stuff but let the record show i am absolutely NOT a 19 year old girl.
    im an 18 year old boy. it seems younger me enjoyed catfishing as well. very sorry for any inconveniences this causes.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied already, further attempted appeals will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.