1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198292827051 - (jpeg / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 「 Crox ツ 」, Feb 11, 2018.

1. 「 Crox ツ 」

「 Crox ツ 」 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:166280661
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198292827051 (jpeg)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No other accounts​

Appeal description:
    I started to scam because I scammed.... Of course this is wrong because I am changing myself to the same type of evil people... I was heartbroken I lost everything I got from my birthday in (csgo skins) And I had no idea how to rebuilt. My friends told me just to scam and I never did it before but I did it... I scammed a butterfly vanilla and a gut knife gamma doppler forgot phase (not emerald) and I feel terribly wrong. I would repay the victims if I could find them again. I have totally left scamming and never would do it again... I hope for the best!​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Repayment is required for all appeals, usually before submitting an appeal.
    -Your reasoning for committing the offense is in no way justifiable and in no way reflects a "change of heart".
    That being said, we cannot grant a "change of hearth" appeal for multiple serious offences.
    Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**