1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198296562574 - (Z0d!ac^ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Z0d!ac^, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Z0d!ac^

Z0d!ac^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:168148423
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198296562574 (Z0d!ac^)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i dont have any alt accounts​

Appeal description:
    I agree darkknight sent me those items,so the story was someone was asking me about the best gambling site I told him csgoreaper is the best then darkknight suddenly asked me how are you so sure,I sent him those screenshots,tbh the screenshots arent fake I really won that much but lost everything the next day but I didnt really tell him that I lost,i told him that I sold my inventory he then told me he has 35$ in skins and asked if I can turn it into a knife I told him yes maybe I can give a try..he said that ok then contacted me via whatsapp after the next day he sent me his skins and told me to gamble well and not to lose,I lose everything so I didnt want to face him face to face thats why I unfriended him then the next day I said that if he can manage 10 keys i will try again he said "ok" but after that he keeps on trolling me and submitted a report..well he asked me to gamble and I did..its gambling either u win or u lose so thats my story..I will never take anyone's item ever again or would ask them for free items as a one time ecception can I be unbanned I apologize for the trouble caused by me these are photos I sent him by telling that I won this much and these pics are real check my profile link,my inventory history is in the screenshot showcase http://steamcommunity.com/id/d3anklae3/
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    All evidence must be uploaded directly to your appeal. Your steam screenshots mean nothing,
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have an additional week to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Failure to show repaid (you specifically said you would in chat, right up until he said he was reporting you)
    Failure to followup.

Appeal denied.