1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198297633425 - (Josh / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Decoys, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Decoys

Decoys Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:168683848
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198297633425 (Josh)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't use any other accounts for trading or anything like that.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, recently one of my friends brought it to my attention that my steam account was banned for ''scamming'' so as I looked into this further I was in-fact banned which is why I am making this appeal. I admit that I did try to scam but this was many years ago and when I was younger and didn't have that much sense, I'm very sorry for what I did and apologise for something I did in the past but as I said before this was a very long time ago. A lot has happened within these years as I've heavily matured and understand how stupid I was back then. I apologise for any damage or harm I may have done but I didn't realise it at the time.

You won't find me ever trying something like this again.

Thank you,
    Josh​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**