1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198299962035 - (Sup3r Fad3d | Fromage God / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sup3r Fad3d | Fromage God, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Sup3r Fad3d | Fromage God

Sup3r Fad3d | Fromage God Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:169848153
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198299962035 (Sup3r Fad3d | Fromage God)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have another account but that account is used only to Play Terraria because I bought it there.That account is and won´t be involved in csgo items.​

Appeal description:
    Hello,I admit that I tryed o Paypal Scamm the user that reported me.I added him saying that I wanted to buy His knife(Butterfly Knife | Safari Mesh Filed-Tested) and a M4 skin (Stattrack M4a1-s-Flashback Factory-new).He said that we would not go first.And so he asked me to send a email to him to prove that that was my email and not a fake one.The value that we agreed was 96€.But he said that he would not mind if that quantitie was 95€ so I "changed" it to 95 , but i forgot one 96 that was above and then he noticed that I was trying to scamm him.I like a coward unfriended him and blocked comunications with him.
    ´
    Proff of the email I sent Is attached aswell and our conversation is in my steamrep page.

Please this is the first attemp at a scamm that i´ve tryed.All of this was because I got scammed and lost arround $120 which I was trying to get back by scamming other users.Now I am trying to trade but whenever people see my steamrep page they unfriend me.If needed I'll add the victim of the scamm to apologise.

I'm trully sorry about what happend,I just want to have a second chance.I can´t be blocked for life because of one error.

Thank you for your time,
    Ricardo Ferreira​

Attached Files:

• 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      62.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      47.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Sup3r Fad3d | Fromage God

Sup3r Fad3d | Fromage God Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:169848153
    Sorry,Here is the full sreen with the two parts of the email.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok you apparently didn't even read what I posted.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied, SR by policy does not grant RWC related offenses, this was clearly premeditated.