1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198301097171 - (Limpid / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Limpid, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Limpid

Limpid Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:170415721
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198301097171 (Limpid)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Dear sr,

Well so out of the sudden I got a message on my Steam Profile from a random kid saying I got banned on SteamRep. So I looked and I did. I looked at the screenshots the guy that reported me sent and they were all editted. I don't know how this guy could get me banned with those obvious editted screenshots but apperently he did. He spinned the scam to let it seem like I'm the scammer.

- Lumpid​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What specifically is fake about the screens?
    Explain your interactions with the user who reported you.
    List any/all additional steam accounts you have or any that can be related to you, even if not yours.
  3. Limpid

Steam:
    What's fake about the screens: He element inspect the screenshots and changed the email in his screenshots and may have editted his PayPal balance to zero. You guys should be more careful about believing screenshots like that and not false ban someone like I got now. The interactions with the user was just a simple trading conversation about how we will be doing it. I thought he scammed me that's why I kept talking about it and don't let him block me. He got me banned now from steamrep. That's why I blocked that kid. can't stand people like that. I don't have any more steamaccounts additional to the one we're talking about: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zaarloos
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    I assume then, if you thought he was going to scam you, you have screens of the chat as well, please provide them.
  5. Limpid

Steam:
    Well he already sent the screenshots (Which are not edited) but I ll try to find him in my contacts anyway.

Edit: Couldn't find him in my contacts anymore. He may have blocked / removed me.
  6. Limpid

Steam:
    Any updates? Still bothered by the steamrep ban. Since people don't want to trade anymore.
  7. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

#15 and #16. Appeals take time and there is a pretty long backlog to go through before they can actually work on your case. Just keep answering any questions that come up from the appeals admins and wait it out.

8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Placeholder
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a detailed review, your story does not match with our own information. I am declining to provide additional details (to prevent tipping off scammers like yourself how we know you are lying) but our information is open to inspection to any green tagged admin on a case by case basis.

Denied for lying.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**