1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198304485576 - (✪ bluE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by bluE 8, Aug 6, 2017.

1. bluE 8

bluE 8 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:172109924
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198304485576 (✪ bluE)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    [​IMG]
  2. bluE 8

Steam:
    I send him the keys idk how he edit the offer to be declined i hope a admin will see this

up
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What is your appeal??? you did not explain anything at all.
  4. bluE 8

Steam:
    In the report he said he got scammed the keys has send before i got the pin why im banned on steamrep you see the trade accepted.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    I dont understand you, Please explain everything from the very start to finish, not just some chunks with no context.
  6. bluE 8

Steam:
    I find a person who sell pins , i talk to him the price of the pin [csgo keys] he sent me the pin and after i sent him the keys he report me on steamrep and i got banned idk how is this possible
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
  8. bluE 8

Steam:
    Bro what details im banned for no reason , i find a pin seller he gave me the pin i gave him the keys and now im banned on steamrep .... lol
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    This will be the last time I ask for a full explanation/details from the very start of the situation to when you submitted this thread. You lack any useful information to process your appeal. If you do not followup and include DETAILS, the appeal will be processed without any context from your side of the incident, a very very bad idea very likely to hurt your appeal. Two weeks notice to do so.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  10. bluE 8

Steam:
    So , i find a guy who sell pins for key i got 15 keys i talk to him if he sell the mirage pin , i talked to him who go first , i never go first in any trade thats why i never got scammed , he game me the pin [ mirage pin] and after he send a trade offer , i accepted him you see in the screenshot and after 20 hours i think he report me for no reason over 25 days i saw i was banned on steamrep '' i was lol what did i do wrong '' and i saw the report and idk why this guy reported me because the trade was really fair for both of us i don`t know if you will understand my english but if i did something wrong please tell me to make it batter. Hope this time is better ''You are the one''

UP?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2017
  11. bluE 8

Steam:
    Hello , YouAreTheOne im waiting for so long time to be unbanned and still same thing i really want to be unbanned i can pay him again if he didnt recive the items im really fair trader.

Guys admins and stuff you can reply to me im waiting this appeal for long time and idk why im not unbanned i can pay him again if i need to just talk with me...thx
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2017
  12. bluE 8

Steam:
    Thx for support steamrep community ur awesome :c
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Firmly denied for lying/submission of fake evidence. Per SR policy, in these cases, we do not disclose how we discovered a user blatantly lied to us, our information is open to inspection to any green tagged admin on SR on a case by case basis for confirmation/transparency.

I'm not awesome, close, but not fully awesome. Thanks tho!;)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**