1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198306307655 - (ROY4L / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by R0Y4L, Apr 9, 2021.

1. R0Y4L

R0Y4L Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:173020963
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198306307655 (ROY4L)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No i do not have any.​

Appeal description:
    Hello steamrep. I recently found out I had been banned from CS.Money so I immediately contacted support. They told me that I was banned from steamrep and they cannot have me on. I have contacted you because I do not have an idea of why I am banned but I would like to find out why and hopefully prove my innocence and get me unbanned. I have not used another site to trade before, only once or twice and I have never scammed anybody ever. I suspect that this is a false report to you because I do not know what else it could be. I would be very glad if you could look at this judgement again and hopefully overturn it.
    Thanks in advance

Caspian.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    The reason for your tag is listed clearly on your SR profile
  3. R0Y4L

R0Y4L Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hello, what does that reason really mean. Is there any more clear explanation because I have really no Idea and now my account is banned and I cannot do anything.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I see zero evidence of you being falsely reported and or being accidentally wrongfully tagged. If you are unaware of what impersonation is, suggest you look it up. The incident in question happened the same day you were tagged. Beyond that, I cannot feed you information nor will denying, short of an additional explanation, help your cause. I will give you an additional two weeks to followup with an explanation or the appeal will be concluded as-is.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. R0Y4L

R0Y4L Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hello, I have just been in and looked at this mans profile and I have never sent links or made my profile so that people would think that I am him. Did he send any evidence of that or did he just report it because if there was no evidence then I hope that you can change that you have banned me. I have been on this game for quite a long time and I have never tried scamming people or sending links and other stuff under other peoples names. I do not know what to do, this just seams strange to me. Thanks a lot for looking over this if you do. Thank you.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    At this point, I have enough to deny for lying/lying by omission. I told you the exact day of the incident and their is evidence, as I already said, it was not a mistake, the evidence was collected by an SR admin, this is your very last chance to provide an explanation of why you copied the users profile details.
  7. R0Y4L

R0Y4L Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I have not done this, I have no idea of what to say. Since I have no evidence to prove it was not me I guess I have to look for other things that could have happened. When i started this I account I was quite young and my older brothers was on it. I have asked them about it and they deny that they have done it but if you are saying that this guy has proof of it then I guess something must have happened. I was young then and I did not know how to do the stuff I am banned for and I did not have good technical skill. My older brothers cannot get to my account anymore but I do not know if it was them who did it. I am just confused now because it seems like something must have happened since you are so sure and I have no Idea at all of what is going on. I understand if this appeal does not overturn the decision but this ban has really been bad since I have now started trading. I have traded with some people that have given +reps, if that changes anything. I am trying to look for as much information as possible because if it is true that this account has been impersonating others then I understand fully why it is banned. If it were some of my older brothers then it just really sucks if that screws up for me. Thank you again for looking into this.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lying/lying by omission.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**