1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198308973835 - (PremiumGreenTea / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Heir To The Cum Throne, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Heir To The Cum Throne

Heir To The Cum Throne Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:174354053
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198308973835 (PremiumGreenTea)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsmeyabouy (my alt account 76561198960781176)
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/nielubieplackuw (friends account I sometimes log onto on my pc when he comes over, don't know the details to it 76561198231770552)​

Appeal description:
    I was Banned about 4 years ago at the time of writing this for attempting to commit a reverse trade-offer scam, stealing items instead of gifting them. I would like to get unbanned because the severity of the scam itself was just a trade offer of attempting a scam to 3 or 4 known trades without any of them succeeding.
    I did try to scam someone about a year after I was banned again but it was out of rage that I couldn't trade with anyone, and it also did not succed. I did commit one scam that involved someone who didn't know how much their hat was worth that I traded for a taunt (pulmber's cap worth 3 keys, the blast defense, strange bot minigun and a case for a taunt: the schadenfrede), I will repay full value if Im able to contact the person I traded with. (about 3 keys) Besides these 4-5 (not sure) unsuccessful attempts at scamming someone and one successful one I do not recall making any more attempts at scamming anyone. (I did contact the person I scammed succesfully and will give them 3 keys tomorrow at the time of writing this screenshots of conversation and steam history and our convo will be provided when needed.)​

Attached Files:

2. Heir To The Cum Throne

Steam:
  3. Heir To The Cum Throne

Steam:
    Sent them as attachments here I don't know how this works

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Multiple premeditated offenses months apart, indifference/gloating at the time, no clear CoH in appeal trying to minimize severity of offenses and your own behavior.
    Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**