1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198310075145 - (Ghoul / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by John Smit 2, Dec 23, 2021.

1. John Smit 2

John Smit 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:174904708
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198310075145 (Ghoul)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have one​

Appeal description:
    As you see steam has unbanned me because I was not guilty my account got hijacked and the hijacker was using it to scam people and I got banned got the account back contacted with steam and they found me not guilty had the proof and everything.​

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide the following:
    • Steam support ticket indicating you were hijacked during the time of the offense.
    • Exact dates (or as best you can) from when to when you were hijacked.
    • Inventory history one week prior to one week after being hijacked.
    You have 14 days to provide the information.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  3. John Smit 2

Steam:
    • I can't get the hijack ticket because it already has passed 60 days and the appeal to the trade ban is also over 60 days (They are both closed) The only proof is that I was trade banned and steam unbanned me
    • My account got hijacked 30 June, 2017
    • In attached file "Steamproof1" you can see all the items he sold on opskins

Attached Files:

4. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    If you are unable to provide the ticket, the appeal cannot be considered. You have the remainder of the 14 days to try and do so.
  5. John Smit 2

Steam:
    Can't you guys ask me the same things that steam did in the ticket and I will provide the proof/info
  6. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    The 14 days are up and it looks like you have been unable to provide a Steam Support Ticket indicating that you were hijacked during the time of this offence. Unfortunately, support tickets are the only way to prove conclusively that an account in question was indeed hijacked.
    That information is useful to Valve because they can use what you provide and compare it with what they already have on file for you. We are not affiliated with Valve and have access to no such information.

This appeal is thus Rejected. However, if (and only if) you are able to recover a support ticket indicating that you were hijacked during the offence, you may submit another appeal.
    Regards.