1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198310075145 - (Ghoul Trade Skins / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by John Smit 2, Jan 21, 2022.

1. John Smit 2

John Smit 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:174904708
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198310075145 (Ghoul Trade Skins)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have another account it belongs to me and my friend​

Appeal description:
    So my account got hijacked/hacked on Jun 13, 2017, @ 5:19 pm EET, you can see by Screenshot 1 the locations are changing, and also you can look at how they changed over the years. Also, he hijacked/hacked the email that I got back. And you guys asked me for the ticket where I applied on steam about the trade ban it got accepted but I no longer can access it because it's deleted, it has been over the limit of the time. What should I do If I don't have much info I don't want to be banned on steam rep because I want to continue my journey with trading and a lot of people don't want to because I'm banned on steam rep also I can't go in some sites because of the ban.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello,

Unfortunately you already submitted an appeal that was denied. The admin made clear the only way we would be able to look into the matter further would be with a support ticket proving your claim, short of that, nothing can or will be done further for you. Additional appeal attempts, outside of what the admin already asked/what is required for hijack claims, will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**