1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198310075145 - (Ghoul Trade Skins / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by John Smit 2, Sep 24, 2022.

1. John Smit 2

John Smit 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:174904708
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198310075145 (Ghoul Trade Skins)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    My other accounts are ''Ghoullz'' 76561198383765010
    So I basically used this account while my account was hacked I was kinda new to steam and didn't know I could get it back but now I know how to get it back steam removed my steam trade ban but I'm still banned at the steam rep. Trying to trade but everyone's first impression is that I am a scammer also I have valuable things in the account like a Stiletto Ultraviolet.​

Appeal description:
    I think it was 2017 when I lost the account one guy named ''Dhankland'' was impersonating steams admin that could help me with something I don't remember but I added him for a reason I was dumb back then and didn't know much about steam, was new. I asked him something pressed on the link and then he somehow got into the account and also got in my email that was the same password as my steam. I didn't have a steam guard authenticator it was just connected to the email. He just changed the email and got access to the account. I was miserable but got my email account back but didn't know how to get the steam account so I just got a new one ''Ghoullz'' 76561198383765010 and Its steam rep is clean because I don't a scam and I didn't scam with this account. Later on, I think I got this account back in 2020 or 2021 it was when I appealed to you guys. You asked me about the steam appeal that I sent to them but I didn't have It because it was expired and I do not have access to it! So please guys could you help me with this? I want my account to be clean. Everyone's first impression is that I'm a scammer and I don't trade just scam. I also have people that I have traded with but nothing really else.
    View attachment 801756
    View attachment 801757
    View attachment 801758
    View attachment 801759

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per previous warning and non complaint re-appeal attempt, you have lost posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**