1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198310306107 - (NutsuSenpai / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NutsuSenpai 2, Feb 20, 2019.

1. NutsuSenpai 2

NutsuSenpai 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175020189
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198310306107 (NutsuSenpai)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, SteamRep staff members, i want to know if it's possible to get my steamrep ban removed. I got banned 2 years ago, for one scam, but it wasn't a scam at all. I'll explain here what happened. 2 years ago, i wanted to sell my knife to one guy, we agreed that he will give me 50% first then 50% after i give him my knife. He sent me 50 dollars first, as a guarantee, and i told him that i want to do trade with a steamrep middleman, i got scared and i tried to explain that i will make this trade only with a steamrep middleman. We argued and in the end i blocked him because i was tired of explaining him that i will do the trade only with a middleman. He reported me and told you guys that i didn't send him any money and that i used his money. He was right about something, yes, i used 50 dollars that i got from him but that doesen't matter because, i refunded his money anyway, that 50 dollars that i spent on opskins, was my money.
    He didn't post when i refunded his money, i got banned for nothing. I used his money, but i refunded him with my own money.
    I hope that someone will take a look on my appeal, i'm sorry for the appeal that i did 2 years ago, it wasn't good at all, i hope that you will let me make this appeal.

Proof with money refunded, he faked evidence​

Attached Files:

2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104