1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198310384035 - (PinkyHoe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PinkyHoe, Dec 24, 2018.

1. PinkyHoe

PinkyHoe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175059153
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198310384035 (PinkyHoe)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don t have any.​

Appeal description:
    So, I have been using steam for like 2 years and I have a younger brother that uses the same account as I do, we both play different games ( I usually play RL and he plays cs go). In november 2018 I had to leave in a vacation with my highschool friends and my steam account was used only by my brother during this time.On november 29 I decided to donate to SteamRep for doing a great good for the community because there are so many scammers out there that try to ruin someone s experience on steam.On 9 December(I got back home on 5 december) I found out that my money got refunded and that I got banned on SteamRep for impersonation.I went to my brother and I asked him what happened (The first day when I asked him, he lied to me that he didn t do anything wrong). When I got back (on 5 december) home my account was looking exactly how it looked before I left. After I asked my brother multiple times if he had done anything wrong, he admitted that he tried to impersonate a guy named Jack Bauer(https://steamcommunity.com/id/JackBauerBONS) in order to scam csgo items.He told me that he used his profile picture, his name and a similar id and tried to manipulate other users in order to get free items.(he took advantage of the ,,inventory,, that the impersonated guy has). At that moment I got pretty mad and I asked him if he did scam anyone. He said no, but I am still suspicious and I want to find out if he scammed anyone so that I can return the items.Can you please tell me if he had scammed anyone? (Do I have reports from other users on my accounts ? ) I am so sorry because this happened and I really want to get my account back to normal.I taught my brother a lesson for what he did, and I restricted him to entering my steam account. Is there a way to get unbanned on steamrep? And if I can t get unbanned, can you at least help me to find out if my little brother scammed anyone?(if he did I want to apologize to that person and return his items.)Thank you for your patience and have a nice day!​
  2. PinkyHoe

PinkyHoe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175059153
    Is anyone going to respond?
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    - The offense shows clear premeditation, impersonation, and preparation too severe to consider any appeal for.
    - You're responsible for your account at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SR's stance:
    Firmly denied.