1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198311419539 - (Höns / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Höns, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Höns

Höns Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175576905
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198311419539 (Höns)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Greetings random admin. The thing that I did was wrong. But I didn't think anyone would really fall into it, and so no one did! I was just messing around in a groups giveaway comment field, and saw a bunch of guys, just like me putting their trade links to enter the giveaway. I was bored, so I randomly clicked 5incerism's link and AS A JOKE put all of his inventory and nothing of mine in the offer. Then I put that he had won some kind of giveaway AS A JOKE. I thought he would take it as a joke too and just simply decline it. But then he added me and started accusing me of everything. I do admit that I did a felony, and from now on I know that I shouldn't even attempt "scamming" even as a joke that it was.

Thank you for your patience, this will never happen again.
    :)
  2. Höns

Höns Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I talked about this with the "victim" and he is supporting my unbanning. It was just a joke.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal is on hold for now until the reports admin finishes his investigation, do not contact me or make another appeal for at least another month unless I update this appeal saying otherwise.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Ok, looks like the reports admin is done with his case, your appeal will only be one quick question.

Why did you submit a false report against the user who reported you?

Official 2 week notice to followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. Höns

Höns Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Because he was pissing me off and spamming messages and comments saying like "HAHA REKT GOT YOU BANNED ON STEAMREP KYS SCAMMER AHHAHA"
    So I was quite mad so I decided to report him, but anything like this won't happen again, i quarantee it.
  6. Höns

Höns Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I've learnt my lesson, I'm taking things way more seriously from now on, thanks. No scamming will ever happen again even as a joke.
  7. You Are The One

Steam: