1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198311789615 - (Edwin / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheDamnBoi, Jan 3, 2022.

1. TheDamnBoi

TheDamnBoi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175761943
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198311789615 (Edwin)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't​

Appeal description:
    Dear SR support,
    After all these years I came back to CS:GO and I decided to clean this old account from all the old negative impulses which happened due to steam being young in these years without trading security :D. I asked my brother why he did it to the victim and his answer was clear that he scammed him for 5 keys - 13 euro at that time. I also noticed that the "Victim" is supposedly banned for more days than I am, and that basically makes my brother a hero, because he scammed a scammer for god damn 5 dollars while the "Victim" hosted fake giveaways and made bank and ran away. I hope steam rep listens to my case and makes me free again, I want to trade with everyone i have the funds to do it, I can even repay the victim if he contacts me which he did not, im still blocked. Thank you for your attention.
    Best regards, Edvinas​

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    You already appealed and that appeal was Rejected. Additional appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022