1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198311789615 - (Edwin / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheDamnBoi, Jan 11, 2022.

1. TheDamnBoi

TheDamnBoi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175761943
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198311789615 (Edwin)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any.​

Appeal description:
    That was a rude answer, i would be banned on steam if i commited something like that. f✿✿✿ you and your page its just bullshit.​
  2. TheDamnBoi

TheDamnBoi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175761943
    Im sorry also for being rude, but why i deserve to be banned for something that happened in 2017, because that guy was a scammer and he's even tradebanned on some of his accounts. So its 2022 now not 2017 and i don't think it's even fair to do anything like that anymore i work and everything and i hate that this account has this ban, I tried to talk with you but that isnt worth my time as i see. IN WHICH PART I WAS LYING CHECK IT YOURSELF HE NEVER UNBLOCKED ME AND I DIDN'T PLAY CSGO SINCE 2017 TO 2021 SIMPLY DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT. Okay i don't care if this remains banned i'm still not pleading guilty because it really isn't my fault and im sorry for insulting you but that's just my character i'm just a hotheaded man.
    Good luck.

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per previous warning, you have lost posting privileges in the appeals section.

Real world currency related offense; auto deny appeal reason.
    Impossible to prove claim even if true; auto deny appeal reason.
    Failure to repay/attempt to repay before appeal (year after)
    Failure to followup with original appeal.
    Victim blaming/trivializing offense.
    Refuses to take responsibility, attitude indicates extremely likely to re-offend.

Gooby Plz

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**