1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198314122367 - (Ravioli|ジョジョ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ravioli|ジョジョ, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:176928319
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198314122367 (Ravioli|ジョジョ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any more accounts, I only use this for everything.​

Appeal description:
    What happened was that someone spoke to me about steam and said that he was a steam worker and that my account had items of team fortress 2 with a virus and I did not know how well the scamers were, I believed him and I passed him my account and In from my account that person tried to scam other accounts and only managed to recover my account by gmai.
    Unfortunately I do not have the scammer profile link, but I have screenshots of the scammer from my account, my trade history that as you can see appears that I give all my valuable items without receiving anything in return to an account that the scammer occupies to perform these things and a screenshot that he sent to me by discord that my account was going to be monetized by the inconvenience, my profile appears in English and I am Chilean, so I have it in Spanish to see that it was the scammer who had my account. I hope this is solved. cordially I say goodbye.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    sofos.png perfil.PNG evidencia.PNG
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof in the form of a support ticket when you recovered your account. If not, the appeal cannot be granted.
  3. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    sorry, I had no idea, but I have no problem. This is my gmail account and as it appears in the image the date that is in December 2018 when all this happened. cuenta_LI (2).jpg
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    That is not a steam support ticket.
  5. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    So what is a support ticket?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you do not know, I dont think you would have one then and are unable to show you were actually hijacked. Do you have anything else to back up your claim? If not the appeal will be denied.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup/unable to show hijacked.

If you are ever able to show you were hijacked, and have proof, only then will you be able to submit a new appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**