1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198314122367 - (Ravioli / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ravioli|ジョジョ, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:176928319
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198314122367 (Ravioli)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hello, look long ago I was a fool and let someone in steam scam me by going through a steam worker and I believed him telling me that my items had a virus and that he had to fix them, and once with my account he tried try to scam other accounts, I managed to recover my account by gmail but I got banned on steamrep because of him, right now I just want to be able to trade again as usual, buy and sell items, and the victim I try to scam the subject right now I am trying to contact her to explain and repair what I did, and another thing so that they can believe me, I speak Spanish not English and in the images you can see how I speak English fluently and normally I do not speak Well, I'm really working on the translator right now, I hope you can forgive me and I swear I won't fall for another scam again and you'll never know about me as a scamer.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
    All screenshots need to be uploaded to our forums.
  3. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    okay, here I have screenshots of my group of discord that I have with some friends, you can see the date when it happened, I told them and showed what had happened to me with the hijacked, it showed how he was telling me that he was "cleaning" my items and that for the inconvenience he was going to give me money, the hijacked communicated with me by discord (which he deleted) and I also have screenshots of my gmail when I recover the account, as the dates may be fine, in the same month.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Giving you 14 days to provide screenshots of Steam Support ticket, without it we can't confirm you were hijacked.
  5. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    Where can I see my steam support ticket? I have my steam in Spanish so I don't know what it is and where to find it.
  6. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    does this count?

Attached Files:

7. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    I do not know if this works but I managed to locate the victim, clueless, and talk to him and he understood everything, I even take off the -rep I had in a backpack, if you want to go ask him and everything.

Attached Files:

8. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    and I also think I found the steam support ticket but there is nothing since more than a year has passed from all this.

Attached Files:

9. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Make a new one asking Steam Support to confirm you were hijacked. Only ask them to confirm that you were.
  10. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    ready, I already contacted them, I just need to wait for them to corroborate the information.
  11. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    Ready, here I have the corroboration of the steam support that effectively contacted me in December 2018. I am sorry that it is in Spanish because I have my steam in Spanish but here I have it translated and you can also translate it.

Hi,
    Indeed, I see that we help you to reestablish the account in December 2018 directly to the email you mentioned.
    let us know if you have an additional question.
    good day.
    steam support.
    hideki
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Needs to be in english.
    Ask them to translate it for you and Steam Support will do it.
  13. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    sorry for the delay but the steam support still doesn't answer me
  14. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    ready, the steam support spoke to me again and this time in English, and they showed me the history of where and entered my account in the world and as you can see I live in valdidiva chile in the state of Los Rios but when they stole my account the thief I enter my account from malaybalay bukidnon in the philippines and when I recover the account again it appears that I enter my account in valdivia los Rios, all this happening as I said in December 2018.
    Hidden Content:
  15. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    you can see it right? it appears to me that it is in secret content but I can see the screenshots
  16. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    can someone talk to me
  17. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide inventory history 1 week before the hijack, UNTIL one week after you recovered your account. Giving you 14 days.
  18. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    ready, as you can see there is my activity last week to the hijack and after I recovered the account, as you can see many of my items I exchanged them with nothing in return implying what happened.

Attached Files:

19. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You gave the hijacker all your items? Did you have Steam Mobile autenticator on?
  20. Ravioli|ジョジョ

Ravioli|ジョジョ New User

Steam:
    Yes, I was quite stupid, I thought he was a steam worker and that he told me that my items had a "virus" sending me screenshots of the items with the virus. and I have the authenticator only that as I said, I was pretty dump.