1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198315209234 - (Furps / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NorTip keys 1.94, Jan 22, 2018.

1. NorTip keys 1.94

NorTip keys 1.94 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:177471753
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198315209234 (Furps)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    The account that the person is accusing of scamming isn't me . It says a custom link which isn't the permanent 64 one . Most of the times the person chatted with himself which is quite weird . We have never talked with him . Please review the case again .​
  2. NorTip keys 1.94

Steam:
    I meant " I have never talked to him"
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  4. NorTip keys 1.94

Steam:
    How can you prove that I've talked to the person that has reported me ?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have a single reply to explain why you are lying or the appeal WILL be denied.

Sidenote: we do not disclose methods/sources used. IF you ask about this again and not answer as to why you are lying, the appeal WILL be denied.
  6. NorTip keys 1.94

Steam:
    First off is there any chance I am getting unbanned or am I just wasting my time here . I've been falsely accused, the person may have created a account with the same picture and name you have NO proof of this being my account or the steam chat not being photoshopped. Also I see other account which don't belong to me were falsely accused aswell, why's that ?
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Denied for lying, you absolutely were in contact with the user during the time of the alleged offense, our independent information is indisputable and open to inspection to any green tagged admin on SR for verification on a case by case basis. You can deflect and deny all you want, does not change anything.

Edit: After this appeal was denied, appellant added me on steam and after a back and fourth regarding the case, conceded he did indeed lie in his appeal. Chat is on record for further reference.

Firmly Denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018