1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198315393848 - (Juan / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Juan 5, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Juan 5

Juan 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:177564060
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198315393848 (Juan)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No other steam accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hi. I began trading 2 weeks ago when i unboxed a very high tier skin in a game called H1Z1. The moment that happened, atleast 10 scammers would try to scam me every day. One of them in particular, I caught red handed in the lies that he was telling me. As I was going to delete him, he told me I would be a very good talker in what he did. I had no intentions in scamming anyone, but he said that I could do it very well, and asked I tried it one time and see what happened. I tried someone random that I had discussed trading with a few days prior, and he ended up reporting me. I understand what I did and that it is against the rules. It was late at night, I wasn't thinking straight and what the consequences could be. Luckily, the man that I tried was smart enough NOT to put his item into the website that I was told to mention. No items were lost. (I didn't know what to put in the "repayment" section because he didn't lose anything. Anyways, I understand what I did was bad. But I don't want to not be allowed to trade because of this situation, I'm willing to give items to the attempted victim if that is what it takes, I just want to be able to trade again. I am very sorry for what I did, I'll never do it again. If it helps, I could link you guys the steams of the people that talked me into trying him. It's the leader and his "worker". I got kicked out of their discord as soon as I said I wouldn't do it anymore, but I've still got them added on steam and can show you.​
  2. Juan 5

Juan 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:177564060
    It's been over a month now and I was wondering if I got declined or accepted? sorry for bothering
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Type of offense is too severe to consider any appeal for. Level of planning/premeditation gave you ample opportunity to think it over and decide NOT to go threw with it.
    Appeal denied.