1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198316333577 - (BiG|Smoke♕ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by VAGINA|POWER, Mar 22, 2017.

1. VAGINA|POWER

VAGINA|POWER Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178033924
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198316333577 (BiG|Smoke♕)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i dont have another accounts, sometimes i use friend accounts but dont have it.​

Appeal description:
    Nice my friend help me with guy who want scam me and say he know one site who can ban him, i was afraid my friend and send him screenshots and all messeges after i receive ban for altr. account nice work!​
  2. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    Hello maybe you say me smth, you unfair do this, and dont say anything nice work.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    nice jork it is not my account i dont use him. it is my friend account. You have so more retarted forum what i see in my life, I am bad in english. But i just say you it is not my account it is account my friend, one guy trying to scam me with gambling site my friend say me report him in steam rep i say him i dont have account in this site, he say me i can report this guy just send me all messeges and screenshots, i send him after he say me you are banned for steam rep, for what? i am not scammer and dont use this s✿✿✿, i am banned for fake account so you think my friend it is me? it is like your mom it is you? i dont need uban here i dont use this site but i will be now you unfair baners
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
  6. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    man can you just unban me it is was unfair! it is not my account!
  7. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    okey newermind i dont need your help, idk how can you believe me.. it is account my friend... i was try send a ticket to your site with friend about guy who try scam me with gambling site after receive ban hahahah so funny
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You clearly FAILED to read the thread I have linked you and the relevant points in it. It is in your best interest to have someone you know and trust with better English and manors to assist you in your appeal. I cannot process it if you refuse to answer basic questions and just spam "jajaja" in every reply.
  9. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    i read 1, 7 it is not abount me i dont lie you! it is not my similar account i dont have access to this account, dont use this account. and i dont use with this friend connections with one computer
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not read it, it is about you. #7 specifically you have FAILED to comply with
  11. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    You want i answer your questions? please send me this, dont link with numbers, i read all what you send, i dont lie you, it is not my similar account. how can i banned in your site if i dont use this?
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again you did not read it or you would know what you must provide.

Once again I will advise you to get someone else you know and trust, speaks better English then you (and hopefully more level headed) to assist you as you are clearly not able to assist yourself.
  13. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    #7 it is not about me! i read this and i know what it is mean, i told you i have only one account.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    I will lock this thread for 24 hours and HOPE you either A) figure out what you need to provide or B) come to your senses and get someone else you know and trust, speaks better English then you (and hopefully more level headed) to assist you as you are clearly not able to assist yourself.

I cant sit here all night endlessly replying because you are too dense to understand.

Do NOT make additional appeals, this one will be unlocked in 24 hours.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    Thread is unlocked now that your forum ban has expired. 2 week notice to comply or appeal will be concluded. You either have to comply with what was already asked or Ill just wait out the two weeks not replying to anything else you post. If you get someone to assist you, as mentioned countless times now, Ill reply to them.
  16. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    i dont have anyone in friends who can help me with this. If you can help me it is will be nice. Just say me what you need?
  17. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    what i need to provide you?
  18. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    Can you please answer me?
  19. VAGINA|POWER

Steam:
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    Placeholder.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**