1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198317684125 - (Hong / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Master Hong, May 29, 2022.

1. Master Hong

Master Hong Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178709198
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198317684125 (Hong)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    This is the only account I use​

Appeal description:
    So around in I think in 2019 I had my steam account hijacked cuz one of my friends was fell victim to it and I wasn't aware of these kind of scams on steam cuz it was my first time witnessing it but the dude who hijacked my friends account gave me a warning that my account was in danger and showed me screenshot that my account had a pending ban which I didn't know at the time to know that those aren't real so I was scared and didn't wanna risk it.
    So I got tricked unfortunately then later on a couple months later out of nowhere the dude I gave my info to this steam employee impersonator to started to finally make his move or THEY finally made their move with my account and traded all of my items my items away to these 2 people I don't even know and had such suspicious names but by the time I saw the trade notification out of nowhere on my account it was already too late and I lost my all my items, all my cosmetics, my taunts, and my 1 and only unusual, but I didn't really lose all my stuff cuz some of my stuff were luckily untradable but still didn't have much left cuz I lost a majority of the stuff in my inventory then eventually I even got locked out of my steam account for 2 weeks.
    I did manage to get steam support to help me get it back but by the time I got back into my steam account the damage was already done and lost some of my friends because of it and I went through some of my friends chat and saw he was tried to do the same thing he did to me to some of my friends, some were smart enough not to fall far the "pending ban" like I did some of them sadly fell victim to it like me and because of that, that led my account to be marked as scammer cuz the dude not only got me but he got some of my steam friends and I got reported for it for what he did on my account.
    I was wondering how I got marked as a scammer in some servers cuz I later found out that the situation got only worse from there cuz I found out that my account was reported by someone I used be friends with who was also a victim of it and my best friend told me about SteamRep right after it happened and told me to appeal there so, and I had sent an appeal before years ago but I gave up trying to appeal cuz I was too depressed knowing what happened to my account, friends, and my items, but I wanted try to appeal this one last time hoping you guys are able to remove this ban if possible.
    I still have the 2 dudes I blocked who stole my items one of I had trade banned but the other I reported still doesn't have any ban on him so I don't know how many people he has been stealing people's items from but I would like to show you his steam account if you don't mind and I would gladly show you evidence of what happened at the time that's If I can hopefully find any cuz it was 2019 when it happened but I'll try to find something if you need proof.​
  2. Master Hong

Master Hong Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178709198
    Unfortunately due to having my steam ticket being over 60 days old it was closed so I can't show you guys a screenshot of it so is there any other way to show you proof that could help?
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    You already appealed and that appeal was denied. Further more, what you did submit here is NOT what was already asked for in the original appeal, and is not at all sufficient to corroborate a claim of hijacking.
    Further attempted appeals without the REQUIRED information as requested in the original appeal may/will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Regards.