1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198317684125 - (Master Hong / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Master Hong, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Master Hong

Master Hong Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178709198
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198317684125 (Master Hong)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I've noticed that I got banned from SteamRep and been marked for scamming and the reason why is that I wasn't one scamming people it was a person my account that scammed me and took my items and my account away from me and noticed I half my friends were missing from my friend list and Dan was one of them, and I'm assuming that he reported me because of the person my account you scammed me and hacked me and I think the person scammed him that was on my account was the same person who scammed me but not also scammed me he also scammed one of my other friends and did this "Pending Ban" thing to me and they're were few other people helping him too and they were the people that stole my items and not also that tried to also scam my friends like Dan and some of my friends were smart enough to try not to fall for it, and they also have a this discord named -Gov- Barik Delacruz and as I told you it's the same guy or I think there were more people so I think they were the same people they Scammed Dan that scammed me and also gotten my Gmail so I lost everything for almost 2 months from them and I also have they're names profile pics and stuff and this other guy looked like he stole other peoples items and turned them into keys when I looked into his inventory since it was public and he also gave me 50 keys then took the keys back and stole my items along with it, I've also hardly trade and I've never trade with Dan before but I have trade with my friend bonkers hes gaved me stuff but I also never scammed him took all his items because I don't do stuff like that and I also have the names of these two that scammed me and my friends like Dan
    !DanConverter⇄TF2-D2-CSGO and out of the way tradeit.gg these are the two that scammed us and other people like Dan and me and also my friend bonkers has traded me items after I lost items too them and the reason why i'm not a person who hardly trades is because i'm interesting trading because I don't any good items give away to people like how I am right after I lost almost all my items and because I'm paranoid of scammers​
  2. Master Hong

Steam:
  3. Master Hong

Steam:
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    If you are claiming hijack you must provide proof - start with screenshots of the ticket you used to contact Valve support. FULL screenshots.
    All needs to be uploaded to the forums, Just hit the "Upload a File" button.
  5. Master Hong

Steam:
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    All needs to be uploaded to the forums, Just hit the "Upload a File" button.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to provide full screenshots of the steam support ticket.
    Also please explain, in detail, how and when you got hijacked.

Giving you 14 days to reply.
  8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted, in addition, you have failed to followup in a timely manor, if you do however find proof and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Denied.