1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198323046688 - (Guacamole B>Skins PP / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Oikksen1, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Oikksen1

Oikksen1 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:181390480
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198323046688 (Guacamole B>Skins PP)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So let's get this straight then

ЩĄ | Horse Which I guess im talking to again you just said you ''have You have nothing to appeal at this time.'' On my last Appeal what's the reason? Im not trying to be rude but it feels like you really don’t care if im innocent or not, This random dude reports me on steamrep for scamming and he can not provide any proof of me even having him ever on my friendslist.

Neither can he provide the old steam chat with my 64 id showing. So why are you not removing or closing the unconfirmed report when I have linked multiple proofs of me ''Never Having The User Added'' Which I will upload here once again for you to see and hopefully you won’t ignore me this time.

Also you or someone removed my steamrep donator badge which I payed for and had no reason to get removed NEITHER did I get any explanation to why it got removed.

Here are the proofs,SR report again.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198323046688-dota2-dota2-items.185978/page-4

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Again you have nothing to appeal at this time.
    Please don't submit any more appeals.
    You wait for the report to be resolved - and there is no set time frame on that. Its clearly still under investigation.