1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198323061693 - (Prevax #ClashGG / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Prevax #ClashGG, May 26, 2023.

1. Prevax #ClashGG

Prevax #ClashGG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:181397982
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198323061693 (Prevax #ClashGG)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any other accounts that I use​

Appeal description:
    My account was hacked and I got scammed back in 2017. I tried to login on a gambling site they asked for steam auth code but actually the mail i got was the reset code for authentificator. So they logged in and scammed my items. An then after that i think they scammed more people with my account and that got me steamrep banned. I really havent commited anything and would like to get unbanned :) A friend told me that im steamrep banned i didnt even know bevore that that is a thing and didnt even know that exists. But we thought about the reason how that could happen and thats listed and explained above.
    Kind Regards Philipp​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    If you are claiming your account was hacked, you must provide the following:
    • A Steam Support ticket indicating that you were hijacked.
    • Exact dates, or as close as you can recall, from when you lost your account to when you recovered your account.
    • Screenshots of your trade history for two weeks before, to two weeks after, you were hijacked.
    You have two weeks to provide this required information.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    It has been more than the 2 weeks given to you and you have not followed up nor provided any information as requested.

As such, this appeal is thus Rejected. However, if, and only if, you do have all of the information that was requested, and if you actually follow up, you may submit another appeal.

Regards.