1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198325737076 - (VIZ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by VIZ, Dec 17, 2020.

1. VIZ

VIZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:182735674
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198325737076 (VIZ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    NO, I dont have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep community, Im the user who got banned, im guilty of my work and i would never do such bad thing again.
    i wish i could take things in the past and undo my things.
    i was caughtup in a moment and my friends asked me to do so, im a genuine player and iv been playing csgo for 5 years now and this is my only account.
    i hope after reading this the victim and the steamrep community will give me one last chance.
    thankyou everyone, have a good day!!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Type of offense does not warrant appeal consideration. Impersonation harms who you impersonated, not just who you scammed, see the report itself for proof of this. Offense was premeditated giving you plenty of time to think about what you were doing requiring taking affirmative steps to pull off, that is not being "caught up in the moment" Further, you impersonated for nearly a month, once again, that is not being "caught up in the moment". You also are attempting to pass off responsibility by saying someone else made you do it. Playing "CSGO FOR 5 YEARS" is absolutely meaningless. Saying that, I see absolutely ZERO change of heart here.

Firmly denied.