1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198326720039 - (jC / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by jC Cs, Jun 26, 2020.

1. jC Cs

jC Cs Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:183227155
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198326720039 (jC)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I was banned in 2017 I think. This was 1074 days ago, which is almost three years ago. I hadn't scammed before this, and I haven't scammed since. I met this guy on a gambling site from him adding me. He was offering to buy my skins for PayPal. I thought it was a scam, so I asked for him to send a $3 aug chameleon first. I took the skin and ran. As soon as I was banned on steamrep, I returned his item. Turns out he could have been trying to scam me, because he now has a steamrep ban for paypal scamming that he got 60 days after mine, but that's beside the point. I saw an opportunity to get a nice aug skin and I took it, which was wrong of me. I did my csgo trading on trading servers, and now I was banned from all of them. I haven't really played csgo or done any trading since. I was wanting to start getting back into it, but that would be impossible with a steamrep ban. My first appeal was denied because I said I "technically scammed him." I was rude in saying that, and I shouldn't have. I have never scammed anyone before or after that event, and I am asking for an unban so I can get back into trading. Thanks.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied. Do not submit ANY additional appeals.