1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198327780951 - (Prohere / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ahmad tf2project.com, Nov 11, 2021.

1. ahmad tf2project.com

ahmad tf2project.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:183757611
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198327780951 (Prohere)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had 1 Alt account that I used to scam [its just the first try and I got steamrep ban] steam 64 id :
    76561198257857937​

Appeal description:
    To be Honest in that time I was 15 years old and I unboxed my first unusual taunt and I was so happy than someone added me and told me he will buy my unusual taunt for 100 keys and I was so happy and he said he just want to check if its tradeable on opskins marketplace or something like that and I said okay he told me to deposit it on 999$ so no one can buy it and I did that than he sent me a offer with a fake bot and I accepted, and he unfriended me and took my unusual I was so sad at that time because I was unemployed and I only get allowance like 5-10$ I was a kid than I tried to scam that guy who reported me maybe I get a unusual back.
    I will say im sorry for steamrep Admins/users and all steam community and that guy who I tried to scam now im 18 years old and im employed and I want to play tf2 again and trade again and enjoy my time
    hope I get unban and thanks​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, the type of offense was clearly premeditated, giving you ample opportunity to re-think your decisions before carrying them out. Looking at the chatlog also has me doubt that it was your very first go at it, at the very least, you rehearsed/used a script for your scam attempt. I cannot consider such a premeditated fairly advance scam attempt.
    Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**