1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198329873627 - (SpookyDoinks / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Extradition, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Extradition

Extradition Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:184803949
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198329873627 (SpookyDoinks)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I was told that adding accounts was not optional although I highly disagree as you've now forced me too make my private account public to appeal this as i had a private account with a majority of my other game's the account in question is my csgo trading account.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mr2vacs <--- Game account​

Appeal description:
    I went onto Rise Trading trying to find someone to purchase anything from my inventory all of which I was offering for sale except some certain few that I wanted to keep such as my Asiimov, The "victim" then proceeded to inspect my knife and asked how much it was worth I told him the value & he said cool that was that. He then told me that he may know a friend who might be Interested in buying some skins from me for BTC, I accepted and allowed him to discuss it with his friend I can't necessarily remember exactly how I ended up trading with him in the end & my steam messages do not go back that far but long story short and to bluntly say I was really stoned and didn't realize my wallet had switched so I thought the dude was pulling my leg so I didn't respond when I realized the money was there I felt bad and went back and messaged him to make everything right and self admittedly that was a hard thing to do because it felt really awkward. I never blocked the user or removed the user through out this entire process & they now have the Item's. I am very sorry for any problem's i have caused if I can please get the ban lifted from my account I will promise you will never see this account on steamrep ever again unless it is me reporting someone else.

I would also like to add again self admittedly in image 4 I was a bit upset after he had mentioned a month.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, cropped screenshots are not acceptable, since you were already told this, I am giving you only an additional week to submit compliant screenshots or the appeal will be processed w/o having them considered.

Additionally, you did not properly disclose the additional account
    | steamname: 2vac
    | steam3ID: [U:1:92353687]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:46176843
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052619415
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mr2vacs
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198052619415

If you left any additional ones out, the appeal will be denied for lying.
  3. Extradition

Steam:
    I'm sorry but I can't see where they are cropped this is the full conversation bit by bit i made sure i screen captured the full thing and the last message from the last screenshot would be the first or visable in the next please explain further. I'm just using sharex and clicking on the page & i didn't think it was needed then was told it was to give the alternative even tho i don't play csgo on it. Please give me more instruction's where is it cropped what is the issue which image in question something?
  4. Extradition

Steam:
    is this better?

Attached Files:

5. Extradition

Steam:
    Here is the other's the same way

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, SR by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses, (this covers BTC transactions) In addition, you contacting the victim, despite being fully aware of payment issues to repay only occurred well over a week had passed and likely multiple attempts by the victim to recover funds/items and the report against you was just accepted hours earlier, essentially showing your intent by gutting your claim of a misunderstanding/mistake realizing you were checking the "wrong" wallet. Even if not an auto-deny reason, this shows you were just likely waiting to see if the report was going to be accepted in the first place. No mistake was made by the tagging admin(s) nor does anything here suggest you should not be tagged for the offense due to a "mistake" and or "misunderstanding".

The appeal is denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**