1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198333851783 - (HORSEnips / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HORSEnips, Feb 12, 2023.

1. HORSEnips

HORSEnips Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:186793027
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198333851783 (HORSEnips)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    I have already a pending appeal but the admin I am talking to hasn't taken my appeal seriously and just makes snarky comments about how I don't remember this exact interaction (which was like 6 years ago) and therefore I am apparently guilty. Below are my explanations for the reasons I was accused of looking "suspicious". And if the same admin is reading this, please do the right thing and pass this on to someone who will take it srsly, or just take it srsly yourself.

I used to trade a lot and I was always looking to make a little money on my trades. Yes, I don't remember this EXACT interaction, but I am not denying it being me as what he showed is something I often did and he is claiming it to be me (so let's just assume it is me). Just based on the evidence he provided I don't think I should be banned. I had no intent on scamming him, I wanted to see how much money can be made with his skins before I traded, and so I wanted him to share his screen and show me what legit websites estimated them at. This is something I often did because I usually ended up using OPskins or CS.money to trade and sell so I would want to see how much they valued it (for stuff I couldn't guess myself like rare float or pattern). He didn't want to do this because he found it suspicious so no trade was made as he told in his report. And now I am banned because he found it suspicious. The whole time it was clear that we were going to trade over steam so there was no room for scamming there. And as for him wanting skins from another account, my friends and I all were traders back then and I made trades for my friends as well. I never scammed him as you can see from the report. And there was no intent to scam, I simply wanted to take extra steps to make sure I could make a profit. And for this, I don't think I should be banned just because someone found my way of trading suspicious. Like I said I was an active trader for many years and have never scammed and never will scam. I don't know what else you want from me, there is no evidence of my innocence just as there is no evidence that I am guilty. I am banned purely based on this guy's suspicion.

This is the best evidence I could find to back up my side. 1 shows that I have been an active trader on cs.money. And the 2nd shows that I usually try to get things with rare floats or patterns to make money (and cs.money always estimates the premium on it). I would show the OPskins version of it but they shut down their CSGO trading after the trade lock got implemented​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, do not make duplicate appeals, you already have an active one.