1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198335949395 - (Esthétique 35 Knives / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Esthétique 35 Knives, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Esthétique 35 Knives

Esthétique 35 Knives Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:187841833
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198335949395 (Esthétique 35 Knives)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no other accout, plus when I press on the accused account it shows up another account​

Appeal description:
    1. I've never added/traded/spoke to this guy.
    2. I have this account only.
    3. When I press on accused account it takes me to another account.
    In total: I don't know what happened but I've never spoke to this guy, and I got ban for nothing, so please remove it.
    Thanks. View attachment 655041 View attachment 655042

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Seems the tagging admin made an error and publicly linked the wrong case against you, I found the correct case and updated the link on your profile,
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.182015/

So you are actively impersonating a user right now and your name history showed you were actively impersonation other users as well.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  3. Esthétique 35 Knives

Esthétique 35 Knives Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:187841833
    I've watched the "proofs" he sent and he didn't answer since he wrote that. Plus half of the proofs are in paint, so how you don't know he made fake ones. I wouldn't trust him until he doesn't send real proofs.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Did you not read what I wrote about you currently impersonating a user and you prior were impersonating others? That alone is tag worthy. The screens provided are compliant with our screenshot policy, lacking counter-proof by you, I believe the user that is not actively impersonating others. In addition, you so far do not deny your involvement in the scam you were tagged for.

If you reply again while still impersonating other users, ill deny the appeal outright.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Over a week, still actively impersonating a user.
    Does not otherwise deny involvement in offense or give his own version/supporting evidence of events. (Failure to followup)

Appeal denied.