1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198336456020 - (KamaEST / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Trading bot, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Trading bot

Trading bot Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:188095146
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198336456020 (KamaEST)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have used local internet cafe so there can be some accounts logged in.​

Appeal description:
    Hello!

So i am accused of scamming. I dont understand how is it possible that admin accepted the report and SteamREP banned me.

Thread link

So why is it weird and why i am being framed?

1) There is no proof that this chatbox is me? Some of his friends can change the profile pic and name and do that.

2) I have not seen this guy on Steam before nor have talked with him.
    Also i tried to send him a friend request after i saw the thread.
    This popped up for me. He said he blocked communication with me? I dont think so. (Picture "friend")

3) "Victim" text. "Hi, i was looking to sell my knive 3 days ago, and someone added me. So i said i am not going first, then he use new tactic.... He tried to scam me via Fake site, but i didnt fall of it , cuz i know this method! So BAN HIM PELASE TO WARN PEOPLE!"

When you open his screenshots you can see that the chat was happening in 05.october, which is not 3 days ago. So he lies here also.

Please remove this SteamRep ban cause there is just not enough evidence that the guy he shows in Steam chatbox is me.

All the best,

Mark Sibul​

Attached Files:

2. Trading bot

Steam:
    Also the chat with fake "Kama" is really different from my English. It is full of grammar mistakes. I dont make them so often. And the mistakes really seem similar with the guy who started the report thread.
    I would never write knife as knive....
    But in the thread and in the fake "Kama" chatbox knife is written as knive.
    A little bit weird coincidence that knife is spelled wrong 2 times and excatly the same way?
  3. Trading bot

Steam:
    Also another proof. I went to my activity and i have not been friends with username "Ubiica".
    Proof 2 screenshot is taken from browser.
    Proof 3 and 4 is taken from Steam Pc app.

Attached Files:

4. Trading bot

Steam:
    Sorry to bother the admins. But my Steam trading career is going pretty bad thanks to this SteamREP thread that made about me.

I have listed many proofs that i am really an innocent person on this thread.

Please read my appeal as fast as possible and make a decision.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  6. Trading bot

Steam:
    I cant trade because of this. Please check my appeal, it has been a really long time now.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Locking till can be reviewed
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, It is inconclusive your involvement in the specific offense listed and it will be de-listed from your SR profile, their is not enough to tag the reporter for making a false report tho.

Saying that, you did impersonate an SR tagged community admin and is the primary reason the appeal will be denied. Secondly, you also share multiple connections with another account that already appealed and was denied. The multiple shared connections are NOT consistent with an internet cafe, only you and the other account, span months long time and cannot be mistaken for coincidence with connections minutes apart. That same account, you previously shared identical profile details with **AFTER** the other account used them so you cannot say they copied you, as well as previously knowing the user, its indisputable your association with the account and you did not disclose it in your appeal. The account will remain listed as your alt.

No way out of this one, firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**