1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198336565444 - (Excah / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Excah, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Excah

Excah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:188149858
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198336565444 (Excah)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Honestly not to sure how to defend myself, he was some guy in a game I was in and added me shortly after because he thought I was cheating and we trash talked a bit bla bla bla, I don't trade to often but my inventory has been above $600+ for a while, as well as steam level 100 I mean it doesn't really make much sense why I'd scam for $2...
    I'll be willing to give
    a. the moron who made the false alert the keys I was 'suppose' to give him
    b. steamrep x2 of what I was accused of stealing
    I really don't wanna give him anything but if I'm forced to to fix this I will, honestly it does look extremely real but I've never dealt with him period.​
  2. ʎzɐE

ʎzɐE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:202208756
    Brags about having 600€ inv when its on private. Sells himself for 2 keys and there is proof. Don't unban him!
    -He is an impersonator too

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We do not accept bribes. Provide your inventory history (per our screenshot guide) for the past week.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Excah

Excah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Why are you bringing my girlfriends profile into it? also I don't 'brag' about having a $600 inv, but it's more than that for what it's worth. Another fanboy I see.

I can't due to my inventory being private for that duration, also I'm not attempting to bribe anyone I just want this resolved. I wouldn't scam for that.
    I could teamviewer my account/trade history (I frequently buy/sell around 60-100 keys every 2~ weeks)
  5. Excah

Excah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    May I add the impersonator screenshot from that guy isn't accurate, was inspect elemented and posted on my profile as a joke a week or so ago. You can clearly see it's my girlfriends profile if you look at my friends list I'm not attempting to impersonate anyone.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, non public inventory.