1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198336565444 - (Excah / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Excah, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Excah

Excah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:188149858
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198336565444 (Excah)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Honestly not to sure how to defend myself, he was some guy in a game I was in and added me shortly after because he thought I was cheating and we trash talked a bit bla bla bla, I don't trade to often but my inventory has been pretty expensive for a while, as well as steam level 100 I mean it doesn't really make much sense why I'd scam for $2...
    If I have to I will pay him what I was accused of, it's a small price to pay to get rid of this I get you guys see no difference between $2 and $200 but come on, I wouldn't scam that small of an amount (/at all) I have to say the evidence does look legitimate though, I just want this resolved.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    To reaffirm, you are denying any/all interaction with the user/incident in question?
  3. Excah

Excah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:188149858
    We spoke and had interactions, but we've never had any deals or even ever traded each other, I'll be willing to let a steamrep admin log in my account and check my entire trade history if that's what I have to do.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    What was the extent of your interactions with them? Be as detailed and complete as possible.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please followup.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins judgement. You selected fake evidence as your appeal reason and you concede that you did have an interaction with this user and cannot provide any evidence to counter the report or articulate what actually happened (according to you). Concurrently to this, you have failed to followup.

Appeal denied.