1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198337571807 - (Quin Quin / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Quin Quin, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Quin Quin

Quin Quin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:188653039
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198337571807 (Quin Quin)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I only have 1 steam account I always use.​

Appeal description:
    Dear,

1158 days ago from now I've got banned on steamREP for being in possession of a potentially fake website? The website was called 'CSGOForest.com' and I had no direct connection with the owner whatsoever. I was just a regular user who liked playing on that site which always had been a legit site to me. There were indeed rumors of it being a 'scamsite'. Like i said, I've never had issues with that site and was not even related to any mods or admins. (I did like to play on the site just like many other regular users did). You can still find some video's of legit CSGO YouTuber's playing on the site. I have also never been in possesion of a secondary account or something like that. This is the account I've always used and still use. (I've even helped someone who got scammed by another (unknown) steam user by getting his items back from the scammer) But that of course, doesn't matter.

I've indeed also asked someone to lend me 5$ for CSGO500 because i've had to deposit after winning big , it might have seemed like a cliché scam but it actually (hard to believe) wasn't. What happened after i wasn't able to deposit ? I just lost it all.

I know it all seems really fishy but I've never had any problems with other steamusers whatoever. Even though you still might think I was trying to scam someone FOR 5$? It's been more than 3 years... I never bothered anyone on steam & I still love playing CS:GO till this day. And if I trade (I barely do) I do it with trusted sources or friends. You could ask me for a recent trades log, messages, everything...

I now kindly ask you for a steamREP unban. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Quincy​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, nothing is actually in dispute by either party from the report itself, but you failed to provide any supporting proof of your claim here. It absolutely reads like a textbook fake betting site scam. Ill give you the remainder of the week to provide any corroborating evidence you may have to help bolster your story about it being "legit"
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since nothing is in dispute and you did not followup/provide any additional corroborating info to support your claim, I am declining to consider the appeal.

Appeal denied.