1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198340115524 - (corona=bs / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by corona=bs, Nov 18, 2020.

1. corona=bs

corona=bs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:189924898
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198340115524 (corona=bs)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have none.​

Appeal description:
    Hello.
    I haven't been here for so long, not the best memories...
    I was banned here long, long time ago when I was still a kid. I had a gambling addiction and I was trying to get skins in any possible way and one day, unfortunately, I found out about scamming...
    Thankfully, I wasn't really smart and I never actually scammed anyone, however, I admit that I tried to.
    In those recent years I have really changed. I now am doing trading, selling and buying items, and I have never had any problems in the recent years.
    I'm not trying to say that I'm innocent, because I did it, but trust me - I have changed so much and I'm never going to try to scam again.
    Thanks in advance and have a nice day!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, This is not a case of opportunity, the type of offense is premeditated in nature requiring planning/preparation and plenty of time to rethink your actions, I dont think any reduction in your tag is warranted.

Denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**