1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198340141279 - (cozy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by cozy, Sep 28, 2018.

1. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:189937775
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198340141279 (cozy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    no accounts​

Appeal description:
    I got banned because I got hacked by a scammer, so i mean i got scammed and hacker (my fault that i trusted a scammer!). He used my account to scam others he tried to scam my friend cozen https://steamcommunity.com/id/DatoPhC! He can appeal my ban too! So valve gave a trade ban and community ban on this account, but iv contacted them and they took it out bcause they knew that was not me and my friends also wrote a msg to support. So i really want to take this ban out because I didnt do anything I want to use STN trading and other services! If you need my friend to appeal my ban he can (he reported me here).​
  2. Cozen

Cozen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:125591818
    i agree. steamrep administrators could you unrep him?
  3. Cozen

Cozen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:125591818
    hes account was hacked. scammer was messeaging me, thats why i reported then cozy added me and he told me that: ‘my account was hacked add me on second account”’ when i added him, he told me everything,
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you are claiming hijack you must provide proof. That would be thru steam support screenshots of the ticket.
  5. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    this

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Need to see the entire ticket unedited/uncropped
    We don't review edited screenshots
  7. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    LOL what do u actully meaqn and this is not edited sceenshot i can call u by discrord and shot u my creen with emails LOL
    I still dont understsand what does entire ticket unedited/uncropped this mean
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It's clearly cut off at the top...and a black bar around the bottom right.
    Those appear to be edits to hide something.
    Read this and then try again and the whole ticket start to finish..even if you have to take more than one screenshot.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Also ONLY the accused here needs to be the one responding from here on out.

And just so you know I'm not the one to give any final decision on this appeal - that will be handled by someone else I'm just advising you what you need.
    This will be likely the last time I respond in this appeal.
  9. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    lol k i hide my moms message but k. Pls unban me already i didnt do anything

Attached Files:

• yo.png
      yo.png
      File size:
      445.5 KB
      Views:
  10. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Can u already do something pls. I am innocent and even cozen proved that like for real i dint do anything. U can look to my bp.tf and see i lost all my items in a moemnt cuz i got scammed and then hacked, like wtf
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  12. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    ok! Sorry, gonna wait...
  13. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    ye still waitng bros
  14. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    All under control... never fear.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Locked for excessive bumping.
  16. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Can you tell me how you lost your account to a scammer? Please use as much detail as you can.
  17. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Sure, tnx for responding! So my friend typed me: "Bro, sorry I accidentally reported you, you will be banned in a few hours contact this admin." This admin
    replied, he had like a video. Where was my profile and he had like ban or something (I cant remember exactly because that like half a year ago). So in a few hours I gave him all my items, he said they have a bad code or something. So my friend was typing to me and admin, so I had no ideas that it is a scam. Unfortunately then I lost my email to this person, he deleted all my letters and I got my steam and email back soon! I was really upset. My friend typed me in a few days and told me he got hacked and scammed too! If you can help I would appreciate. Thank you!
  18. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I still do not understand the how. Trading the user your items by itself would not result in loss of your account. If you are unable to explain this I wont be able to consider any appeal. Two week notice to followup.
  19. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Oh yeah, I didnt lose the account because of trading items. I had to give him the code on my steam guard and I also made a screenshot that I sent him, probably he had seen my Login and got my password without any problems. It was a dumb move to give him the steam guard code, but it seemed that he is a person to trust. My friend Cozen, who reported me here, also got tricked, but he stopped at the moment when he had to send the steam guard code, i didnt. This is how I lost my account. I got a message soon that pls type the password it was changed. Then I noticed that email on steam acc, is changed as steam guard is also removed.
  20. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I cant really get access to my old PC, but I had a few screenshots, of a dialogue. And after I got my account back I saw a dialogue with another scammed person. It says exactly the same. Plus this person said to contact him in discord, so we spoke with him in discord, he had a brilliant english and explained everything clearly. After this I gave him my steam code, then he blocked me in discord and I tried to contact him through another account, but he had changed my account name to another.