1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198340368870 - (☬Martinez_Dragon☬ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Martinez_The_Dragon, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Martinez_The_Dragon

Martinez_The_Dragon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:190051571
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198340368870 (☬Martinez_Dragon☬)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    im here to ask if i can get unbanned bc my account was hacked well...more like given by me bc im like an idiot believed to the message i got from one dude you know s✿✿✿ happens to everyone when i felt that its kinda sus so i managed to lock my account tried to get all steam email i managed to get there was some request i did but you cant view them bc they older then 60 days after i locking my account i managed to do some request and change my password and after that got my account back thats all i got the only thing ik that the victim got scammed by the same day i lost my account (by looking at my profile at the streamrep) if needed something more i will try to get it i hope i did everything alright i read the guide and such but im easily getting lost so yeah...specially with the appeal type so i hope i did everything alright
    View attachment 801223 View attachment 801225 View attachment 801226 View attachment 801228 View attachment 801229 View attachment 801230

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide 1. Exact dates of when you lost your account and when you recovered it. 2. Inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked and 3. A steam support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked during that time. You have two weeks to provide the requested info.
  3. Martinez_The_Dragon

Martinez_The_Dragon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:190051571
    its was on the same date as i got reported here 11 october 2019 and i managed to recover it back on same date i have sended help request on that date as well but now i cant get that request bc its been over 60 days all i got is that code for the help request and how the f i check my inventory history that was years ago xD? i even marking the date in red so you will see its on same date
    upload_2022-9-6_11-18-45.png

Attached Files:

4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Without a steam support ticket, it will be difficult to process this appeal. In addition, you still need to provide inventory history screenshots as already requested by the other admin, the trades are still there, they don't go away, you can find them. You have the remainder of the 2 weeks to provide this required information.
  5. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    As you have not provided anything that was required to verify your claims of a hijacking, and without a steam support ticket verifying that you were hijacked during the offense, I will be unable to grant this appeal.
    As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.