1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198348378464 - (MagicHoovy™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MagicHoovy™, Sep 4, 2022.

1. MagicHoovy™

MagicHoovy™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:194056368
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198348378464 (MagicHoovy™)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other​

Appeal description:
    I want to start off that all of this was years ago and I didn't make an appeal because I lost interest in TF2. My account was hacked around late 2018 so I was 10 or 11 so I was very gullible. My friend was the one that got hacked before my but I did not know it at the time. I don't know if his name is in the system but it was Kinghoovy or something around that. Whenever the hacker started trying to get my account he was using Kinghoovys account to get to me and we were best friend at the time so I would always hear him out. He said that he was going to lose everything and that I needed to help him and said that I would get a code in my email and I knew something wasn't right but I didn't want him to lose everything so I agreed. When I did get my account back I tried to get on a deathrun sever but it said that I had been banned for scamming and later on I lost interest. Unfortunately since this was all 4 years ago, the chats are long gone and I also have a new PC so the files are gone too. I know that it is my word against evidence but I promise that nothing like this will happen again because I am a lot smarter now and wont fall for the manipulation.
    Thanks for hearing me out,
    P.S. I had to re-type this because I didn't know what something was so I clicked on a link and when I came back everything stayed except what I typed so that's something that could be fixed. Also on the first question on this form I just put something because I have no clue where to find it.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide 1. Exact dates you lost and recovered your account 2. Inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after you were hijacked. and 3. A Steam support ticket indicating you were hijacked when you claimed you were. You have two weeks to do so.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    As you did not provide any of the information that the other admin requested, and we otherwise have no way to corroborate your claim of a hijacking, this appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**