1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198348546670 - (D4rKK / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by D4rKK, May 12, 2022.

1. D4rKK

D4rKK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:194140471
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198348546670 (D4rKK)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, it's me again because you denied my appeal, because i didn't have a steam ticket, so it couldn't be proved that my account was really hijacked even though i send you the email that was sent by the hacker/s and a proof that someone from the US logged into my account. I don't want to be rude, but i had this account for years and when you really didn't do anything and you're taking the blame for it, it's a really bad feeling.

Well i contacted steam support about it and they changed my login info. I set up the steam guard and hopefully nothing like this happens again. I'm sending you the ticket and i hope that everything will be solved.

Again i'm really sorry, but i don't want to be banned forever because some scammers hacked me. Thank you for your time and if you need more info let me know. I will try to do everything i can. (I'm sending you all of the evidence too so you don't have to waste more time with me.)

My account and email was hijacked somewhere on the 26th of April. (Maybe before) And i changed the passwords on the 5th of May because i checked my email that day. (This info again in case you need it.)​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further what you did submit is insufficient to corroborate a hijacking claim. Further appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**