1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198353579611 - (east / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Scouty 2, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Scouty 2

Scouty 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:196656941
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198353579611 (east)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    While I do not have any evidence to say I'm innocent of the reasons I was banned as I have admitted to the offenses I've committed, I do have remorse. Remorse for those who I have caused pain and loss too. Remorse for those who's time has been wasted grinding for that one knife or skin just to get scammed by me in the past. It has been nearly 2 years since my ban was implemented and ever since that day i have not thought about scamming any individual. The story that hit me hard and changed me was when the original person who reported me to steam rep https://steamcommunity.com/id/R8Master/ told me his grandpa bought him the knife that I scammed and shortly died after. This story, among other reasons, has changed my view on a lot of things, namely stealing peoples items. At the time I committed these offences I was around 13 years old and a bit blinded by the money that came from scamming. This does not excuse my actions. I was wrong and it is wrong. I have had a change of heart and I can only hope that the administration of steam rep can see this as clear as I have.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    DO NOT make more appeals.