1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198354659681 - (Biggie Cheese / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Biggie Cheese 2, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Biggie Cheese 2

Biggie Cheese 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:197196976
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198354659681 (Biggie Cheese)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello so i recently got in a dispute with user Bulldoser and which i tried selling my hat to him. I was very new at trading so bulldoser sent me a offer with all his payment. However, bulldoser forgot to add my items in the trade. (basically gifted currency). I accepted this offer not know it was wrong. Me and bulldoser have discussed and i was forgivin. He is now friends with me and i try everyday to get back what he has lost to me. He currently has lost 8 keys from me and i have so far repayed him with 2 keys. I will continue to repay him as fast as i possibly can.

I will leave this users info if you would like to talk to him.
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198012613726

Thank you for your time and sorry for the misunderstanding.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You didn't know it was wrong to take advantage of a mistake made in a trade? This suggest you may be an issue again down the road.

Also, you have not provided any proof of repayment or repayment chat as required for appeals. You have two weeks to repay and provide all chats from when you added him for repayment until now.
  3. Biggie Cheese 2

Biggie Cheese 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:197196976
    Hey thanks for taking your time. I have given him 2 keys and 7 ref in which I still owe 6 keys and 1 ref. I will leave a screenshot below however I am a kid so it might take more time then 2 weeks for me to repay, so I might have to do a follow up appeal. I understand progress might not show much, but it is a good manner to reply anyways. Capture.PNG
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not submit screens as per the guide on the top of the appeals section, you also failed to provide the full repayment chat as already requested.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for failure to followup/failure to show fully repaid.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**