1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198354850731 - (gR 웃 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by gR69, Jun 12, 2017.

1. gR69

gR69 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:197292501
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198354850731 (gR 웃)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey, It's my first appeal on SteamREP , But I have recently had submitted reports, in Which the guy who scammed me got banned, So I had recent contact with steamrep and i'm not a newbie or something like that, But I really don't get the thing why I got SteamREP banned because my brother has scammed someone and I've login with my main account? I admit that i'm disappointed my brother has done that and i will do my best to not allowing him to do that again , I'm not related to that and I completely understand your side and your position, But i hope i will have more communication with SteamREP because of my recent reports and to report more of them, Thanks in Advance, Respectfully yours, gR :)
  2. gR69

gR69 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Also i have to add little thing here, I didn't know that i had SteamREP Ban , I checked my tradeoffers and then figured out that my brother was reported by him

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      37.8 KB
      Views:
  3. gR69

gR69 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Oops, Sorry i forgot that you don't consider cropped screenshots, So here is the Full-Screen one.

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      303.4 KB
      Views:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, no 3rd party appeals.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**